WHAT KIND OF DATA IS IT PROCESSED?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The personal data that you provide when you use the site excursiidincaiac.ro, will be processed for:
- The contract between the parties, respectively you and the SPORTS CLUB “ACVATIC PERFORMER” CLUJ – NAPOCA.
- For the “ACVATIC PERFORMER” SPORTS CLUB CLUJ – NAPOCA to meet every requirement of the law for the provision of services through the platform excursiidincaiac.ro and the fiscal requirements.
- For marketing campaigns carried out through online or sms means, these aiming only at communicating information about the profile of the site.
- For this purpose you have the right to accept / refuse this way of processing the data, the provision of which is voluntary.
- To resolve any complaints received from you
- To improve your experience on the excursiidincaiac.ro platform.
- Conducting surveys that can help a better and more efficient use of the site.
The data you enter in the forms on the site must be exactly your personal data, not that of third parties, and this must be correct.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE PROCESSED?
ACVATIC PERFORMER SPORTS CLUB CLUJ – NAPOCA reserves the right, after your consent to the processing of personal data, to be used for the purposes mentioned above in this document, for as long as it deems necessary. If you do not wish your data to be processed, even if you have previously given your consent, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be able to process your data for the proposed purposes and not for other immoral or illicit purposes, they will not be disclosed to the partner CLUBUL SPORTIV „ACVATIC PERFORMER” CLUJ – NAPOCA.
„ACVATIC PERFORMER” SPORTS CLUB CLUJ – NAPOCA offers the user the rights recognized by the Romanian Law regarding the collection and processing of his personal data. In accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, you are offered the following rights:
- Access to personal data;
- Possibility to modify personal data;
- Possibility of requesting the deletion of personal data from the database.
This document is governed by and construed in accordance with Romanian law. Any problems that arise while using the site will be resolved amicably, and if this is impossible, it will be appealed to the competent courts. This document provides the necessary information regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. If there are any questions, queries or any other types of requests, please write to us at the e-mail address: email@example.com